Are there time limits on the age of my medical records?
Yes, and this will depend on your condition. Some conditions are chronic in nature, which will mean a longer timeline. Self-limiting conditions involve a stricter limit. Time limits also depend on your physician.
All FAQ’s from Approval Process
- Are there any discounts available?
- Do I have to provide my Social Security Number over the Internet?
- How do I apply for a medical marijuana card?
- What information will I have to provide online?
- What is the full process for obtaining a medical marijuana card?
- Why do I have to see a doctor to get my card?