May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a MMMP card?
The authorities that are responsible for probation/parole/post-prison supervision can impose restrictions on possession and use of medical marijuana as a condition of supervision, even if a patient has a valid MMMP card.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Michigan Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who may use medical marijuana?