Do I have to list a grower/grow site address on my application?
Yes, you will need to list a grower on your application. You can cultivate your own plants or you may list your designated caregiver as your grower.
All FAQ’s from Growing
- As a grower, what is the maximum number of plants I may grow?
- Can I grow after visiting a clinic, or do I need to wait for my card?
- How can I find a grower?
- How do I become a grower?
- How do i change/remove my grower?
- How many patients can I grow for?
- I live within 1,000 feet of a school, which is also known as a “drug free zone.” Can I still grow and/or possess my medical marijuana where I live?
- What is a grower?
- Where do I get the seeds or plants to start growing medical marijuana?